Okay so i’ve been a bit busy with uni so my posts aren’t that up to scratch and i apologize. Just some quick updates about whats been going on. The fashion fairy’s have been quite kind to me this month and blessed me with lots of awesome news.
1. I came across this cool event called Fashion meets Music which i will be covering . ill do a post on the event soon so keep a look out
2. The lovely mastermind behind St Kilda Fashion Markets has asked me to help make the next event even more bigger and better then the first one which i am really excited about.
3. Got my 2nd round applications for Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. WOO
Events to look forward to in the next few months
- Mission 65 Fashion show – 1st June
- Fashion Meets Music 2011 – 18th June
- Civilian Chavez fashion show – 29th of July
Here are my May purchases (more on them soon) :